Hats Off Luncheon
The 2018 event, co-chaired by Marty Humes and Jamie Humes, raised critical funds for preservation and programming initiatives for future generations to enjoy.
The 2018 Hats Off Luncheon, hosted by The Women’s Committee of Smale Riverfront Park, returned to the Great Lawn of the John G. & Phyllis W. Smale Riverfront Park on May 17, 2018. This beautiful Cincinnati Parks’ venue featured sweeping views of the Ohio River against a lush backdrop of gardens and landscapes. The theme for the 2018 event was Rollin’ on the River.
What Happened at the 2018 Hats Off Luncheon
- Riverboat “Jazz” Music for your enjoyment by Ed “Sax” Thomas
- Meet the 2018 Phyllis W. Smale Award Winner Jay Andress for his catalytic efforts for The Wasson Way
- Enjoy souvenir photos in the Gardner Family Rose Garden
- Instagramable Moments in the “Hats Off” Living Room: #HatsOff #LOVECincyParks #rollinontheriver
- Reception beverages: Prosecco, Apricot Mimosas with Edible Rose Petal Garnish, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Iced Tea, Fruit-Infused Water, Moerlein Original Lager, Michelob Ultra
- Hats Off Boats on Parade
- Rozzi’s Fireworks Spectacular
- Cincinnati Parks commemorative “keepsake” magazine
Photos from the 2018 Hats Off Luncheon
Hats Off To Our 2018 Sponsors
A green diamond denotes a member of The Women’s Committee of Smale Riverfront Park