The beloved Rapid Run Park Canoe and Movie Night returns on Friday, July 30 (6-8 p.m.). All are invited to come enjoy FREE canoeing, games, music, and a movie. This event is led by the Rapid Run Park Advisory Council and Cincinnati Parks Foundation Board member, Mary Jo Bazely. A favorite of the community, the Canoe and Movie night has been a West Side tradition for 25 years!
Canoe and Movie Night activities include:
- Canoeing for ages 4+, life jackets and canoes provided
- Outdoor games, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk
- Boone County Arboretum van offering family-friendly activities
- Musical performance from Jason and Joanie
- Outdoor movie showing of “How to Train your Dragon” begins at dusk (bring your own blankets and chairs)
- Ice cream truck (for purchase)
The Cincinnati Parks Foundation is proud to support this event with a grant as part of our focus on activating neighborhood parks across the city.