Based on the best information currently available regarding public health, and on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Cincinnati Parks Foundation is pivoting this year’s Hats Off Luncheon into a hybrid event in place of the traditional mass gathering event. We’re excited to introduce you to: Hats Off Around the World, Picnic in Your Parks!
- A curated lunch for two by Eat Well Celebrations
- Prosecco splits with flutes
- A multi-cultural decoration from milliner Abby Langdon
- Other picnic essentials
- PLUS enjoy our Hats Off Luncheon video “special” featuring entertainment, music, a message from Parks leadership and sponsors, and a celebration of posthumous Phyllis W. Smale award winners, Donald and Marian Spencer
- NEW THIS YEAR: For every picnic basket purchased, in addition to supporting our mission, a donation will be made from the Cincinnati Parks Foundation to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission, to provide meals for children experiencing food insecurity.