THIS POSTING IS NOW CLOSED
The Cincinnati Parks Foundation is expanding the team! We are hiring a part-time Program Coordinator to help with our award-winning free programs in Cincinnati Parks. Do you love working with others to help improve the community? This job may be for you!
Program Coordinator Position
The Program Coordinator works under the direction of the Executive Director of the Cincinnati Parks Foundation providing program support to the team, Board of Directors, Cincinnati Park Board, Foundation partners and other volunteers. This position is responsible to coordinate and/or oversee approximately 30-50 programs throughout the year. In addition, the position is responsible to manage the Memorial Tree & Bench Program.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate programs with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital’s be.well Program funded by the Cincinnati Parks Foundation – approximately 5 programs throughout the year.
- Coordinate programs with Luke5Adventures funded by the Cincinnati Parks Foundation –approximately 6 dates throughout the year.
- Act as Foundation liaison for programs with Cincinnati Park Board. Coordination and follow-up with Park Board staff and partners.
- Oversee 28+ Cincinnati Park Advisory Committee events funded via the Foundation’s CPAC Grant Program.
- Manage the Memorial Tree & Bench Program. Direct coordination with donors, Foundation team and Cincinnati Park Board staff.
- Demonstrate professional conduct and good judgement at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Experience with event and/or program coordination.
- Must embrace the mission of the Cincinnati Parks Foundation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with Foundation team, Board of Directors, Park Board staff, Park Commissioners, donors and volunteers.
- Be organized and exhibit follow-through on goals and tasks.
- Display a positive attitude, ability to maintain composure, practice sound judgement, problem solve, critically think, promote a spirit of cooperation and diplomacy and communicate effectively and professionally in high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Established, excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, including proofreading.
- Strong organizational, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to effectively manage priorities and projects.
- Possess a high level of integrity and motivation.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with donor relations management software preferred.
Standard office environment with administrative tasks associated with position. Long periods sitting. Use of computer terminal. Occasional standing, bending and stooping. Ability to lift 35 pounds. Core hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Occasional weekends and evenings as necessary. Local travel by automobile required.
Cincinnati Parks Foundation offers a competitive pay based on experience. Part-time posting for 10-15 hours per week at $25/hr. Cincinnati Parks Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. Applicants who are Black, Indigenous, and/or People of Color (BIPOC) are highly encouraged to apply.