Friends of Parks
Remarkable cities need extraordinary parks and greenspaces. And, WOW, Cincinnati is a remarkable city!
Like you, visitors to our great city marvel at the beauty of Cincinnati Parks. Each day, your parks make an impact. Well-designed, safe and connected parks are critical for personal health, natural environment, economic well-being and overall quality of lift.
Your top-rated urban parks system brings people together around shared values and serves as the foundation for community cohesion. Parks promote equality and common identity; they represent accessible, collective shared spaces for all!
How do Cincinnati Parks impact your lift? How do you engage with Cincinnati Parks?
Did you know? … Cincinnati Parks:
- Cover 10% of Cincinnati’s landmass
- Touch all Cincinnati neighborhoods, with 75 neighborhood parks and 80,000+ street trees
- Anchor our community regions, with 5 regional parks and 7 riverfront parks
- Promote community health with more than 65 miles of hiking trails and 52 playgrounds
- Spark curiosity at 5 nature centers and 1 conservatory and with 300+ works of public art
- Conserve natural beauty and habitats at 34 preserves and nature areas
- Engage your four-legged friends at 3 dog parks
Become a Friend of Cincinnati Parks today! Your gift to Cincinnati Parks Foundation helps build and sustain Cincinnati’s thriving system of parks and greenspaces for all people.
Our site is currently undergoing some routine maintenance. If you would like to make a donation, please call the Cincinnati Parks Foundation office at (513) 861-0023 or email Executive Assistant Bettina Bellucci at email@example.com