Emerging Leaders Event Series
With everyone’s immediate safety in mind, the Emerging Leaders Event Series has been shifted to our first city-wide picnic, Hats Off Around the World, Picnic IN YOUR Parks.
It’s a Picnic!
On October 2nd, we invite you to take a small group of friends or family to your favorite neighborhood Cincinnati Park to partake in a community picnic. (You can even enjoy a picnic in your backyard!)
You will receive a collapsible, insulated picnic basket which includes:
· A curated lunch for two by Eat Well Celebrations
· Prosecco splits with flutes
· A multi-cultural decoration from milliner Abby Langdon
· Other picnic essentials
· Access to the Hats Off Luncheon video “special” featuring entertainment, music, a message from Parks leadership and sponsors, and a celebration of posthumous Phyllis W. Smale award winners, Donald and Marian Spencer.
· NEW THIS YEAR: For every picnic basket purchased, in addition to supporting our mission, a donation will be made from the Cincinnati Parks Foundation to the Cincinnati Recreation Commission, to provide meals for children experiencing food insecurity.
Sponsors will receive baskets equal to the amount of guests their level of sponsorship would have secured. Baskets will be available for pick up on 10/1 and 10/2 at Eat Well Celebrations, in Newport, KY. Delivery is also available for an additional fee of $20, payable online to Eat Well. Guests and Sponsors have the option to forego any number of baskets purchased, and maximize their donation to both the Cincinnati Parks Foundation and the CRC’s Youth Meals program.
How to Join
Cincinnati Parks have been an integral part of our community’s resilience in the face of everything this year has thrown at us. Whether enjoying safely distanced socializing with friends and family, or solitary respite along 65 miles of park trails, our Cincinnati Parks offered the right place at the right time.
We look forward to kicking off another Emerging Leaders Event Series as soon as we can do so safely. Until then, please continue to safely enjoy YOUR Cincinnati Parks.