Director Nomination Form
Cincinnati Parks Foundation is seeking nominations from its Board of Directors. As a Director, you understand the purpose and goals of the Foundation, the time commitment and financial investment asked of our members. We ask that you consider the diversity of the Board of Directors required to be successful friendraisers and fundraisers for the benefit of our top-rated Cincinnati Parks.
Please use this form when recommending nominees to join the Foundation’s Board. The Nominating & Governance Committee will review each nominee submission and contact nominators director for more informative discussions during the consideration process.
Desired candidates will possess one or more of the following characteristics:
- Skills and resources to assist with achieving the mission of Cincinnati Parks Foundation
- Crisis communications, fundraising, marketing/public relations, community engagement
- Willingness to be engaged:
- Serve on at least one committee
- Advocate on behalf of Cincinnati Parks Foundation and Cincinnati Parks
- Identify prospective donors and introduce them to the Foundation; solicit financial contributions
- Support and attend events
- Demonstrated leadership in business, institutional, public or non-profit sectors
- Regional representation: residence or business in Greater Cincinnati region
- Specifically, western neighborhoods, northern neighborhoods, northern KY neighborhoods