The CROWN, is a vision for a 100+ mile active transportation network, made up of multi-use trails and on-road bike lanes. Anchored by a 34-mile trail loop that’s physically separated from car traffic, this walkable, rollable, and bikeable network will connect more than 356,000 people in 54 communities.
The CROWN will connect many Cincinnati Parks, including:
- The string of riverfront Parks (including the John G. and Phyllis W. Smale Riverfront Park, Sawyer Point, and the T.M. Berry International Friendship Park)
- Alms Park
- Otto Armleder Memorial Park
- Burnet Woods
- Several other Great Parks and Cincinnati Recreation Commission parks
When complete, CROWN will form a network with the following trails in development:
- Wasson Way
- Ohio River Trail East
- Little Miami Scenic Trail
- Ohio River Trail West
- Mill Creek Greenway Trail
- Canal Bikeway
Building the CROWN will transform Cincinnati into a leading destination to live, work, and play by linking our regional trails and reconnecting our neighborhoods.