Legacies of Green – Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Did you know there are creative ways to support Cincinnati Parks Foundation? Ways in which Cincinnati Parks, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Legacies of Green recognize in perpetuity Cincinnati Parks Foundations’s very special friends who have helped to secure our future when they planned their own. Donors of all income levels have named the Foundation as a beneficiary in their wills or trusts, made life-income gifts or other deferred giving arrangements for the benefit of Cincinnati Parks. Their gifts benefit Cincinnati Parks as a whole or are designated to support a particular Museum, department or program.
Such giving techniques are called “planned gifts,” because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Cincinnati Parks. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a quarterly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
For more information, contact Sarah A. McManus, Associate Director, at email@example.com.